You’ve got a business to run, but you need marketing to bring in new customers. Who has the time to do everything? It’s all about working smarter, not harder and customer experience automation is the smart way to manage your website, leads, and marketing.
Imagine being able to reach out to new leads immediately without staying glued to your phone or computer. Track conversions and where they come from. Set custom goals and track those too. Better yet, see what marketing efforts are paying off, so you know what your customers prefer. All of this can be automated, so what are you waiting for?
Drag, Drop, Automate
It’s really that simple. Our tools integrate with your website and other tools you’re already using, such as WordPress, Shopify, Facebook and hundreds more.
You don’t have to be an expert to automate your marketing or website. If you can drag and drop, you can automate. Create automation workflows in minutes. Or, use our pre-created automations to get you started quickly. Either way, you save valuable hours and days, while still engaging your leads more effectively than ever before.
Engage Leads Throughout Their Journey
Start by engaging leads throughout their entire buyer journey. Set up customer experience automation to automatically send a welcome email when they create an account, sign up for a newsletter or even just abandon their cart. Choose what to say for every scenario.
Set intervals for reminder emails over the course of several days or weeks. Then, see who’s really interested. Automate engagement metrics to create lead and customer scores. Are certain contacts opening messages, but others aren’t? Then, the contacts opening your messages are more engaged, meaning they’re more likely to buy.
Someone not interested? Send contacts with a lower score a special offer message to persuade them to give you another chance.
And yes, all of these workflows are automated. Set it up once and reap the benefits.
Segment To Better Target Your Audience
The same marketing shouldn’t go to everyone on your list. Don’t try to track this manually. It’s far too time-consuming and your customers deserve to have your attention focused on creating the best products, services and customer experience possible.
Easily segment your contacts and leads based on their actions. You’ll respond quickly to their actions through automation. You get to build better connections with your leads from their first interaction by sending them personalized messages at their particular stage of the buyer journey.
Automation For Nearly Everything
Customer experience automation makes marketing much easier. Use our automation tools to handle:
- Sign-up forms – Easily build your email list, automatically segment your audience based on their responses and even set custom automations based on which forms are used and from where.
- Track site activity – Learn more about your site and what your audience wants. Track what people do on your site, such as adding or removing items from a cart, and then follow up automatically with triggered emails.
- Lead tracking – Where do your leads come from? Is your website or social media more effective? Where could you improve? Track exactly where your leads originate and what actions they take next.
- Track goals – Keep track of all your marketing goals and conversion rates. Easily discover what works best for your brand and what doesn’t to create better marketing strategies.
- Find your top leads – Which leads are most engaged? Keep score based on triggered events. Spend more of your time nurturing your most interested leads versus trying to reach everyone, including those who aren’t interested at all anymore.
- View detailed reports – Get an advanced overview of all your marketing and automation efforts. See where you can improve and where your marketing is working best.
- Split action – Testing is key to figure out what works and what doesn’t. Figure out which automations and messages work best through split testing them against each other.
- Get notifications – When should you follow-up manually? Who should you follow-up with? Get notifications when a lead is fully engaged and is ready for you to follow-up.
Migrate Previous Email And Automations
Does all this sound great, but you hate the thought of moving all your data over to our platform? No problem. We handle the migration for free. All your contacts, emails, automations and more migrate over quickly and easily so you can get back to business.
Email Marketing Made Easy
Once you have a conversion on your website, what next? Email marketing is crucial to reaching out to interested leads. That’s why our tools also offer numerous email marketing features, such as:
- Integrations – Your email marketing integrates smoothly with all the apps you already use.
- Revert back – Want to go back to a previous email or template? Simply roll back to find previous versions of emails.
- Optimized for mobile – Mobile has surpassed desktop, so your email should be mobile-friendly too.
- Geotargeting – Target your audience based upon their location for geo-targeted email marketing.
- Custom fields – Start with the basic contact fields and add your own to gather the information your brand needs most.
- Manage deliverability – Email delivery is automated as much as possible to help you reach more people.
- Track link activity – Get data on everything that happens when a link in your email is clicked.
- Free image storage – Upload all the images you need for your email campaigns – for free.
- Personalize messages – Use the data you collect to easily personalize emails.
- Track emails and your website – See how email recipients interact with your website when they click.
- Segment your audience – Segment your audience any way you want based on the data you collect.
- Track social sharing – See when and where users share your email content.
Full Support Available
Automation doesn’t have to be a mystery. We have videos and training guides to help you get started. Of course, there’s also support available whenever you have a question.
Marketing is a necessity. Use our platform to make customer experience automation an effective part of your marketing strategy.